Nikah Online Services in Pakistan for Muslim World
Nikah Online Services in Pakistan is Legal & Islamic
Nikah Online is a service offered by “Nikah online services” in Muslim World is legal and nikah online through proxy/attorney is Islamic. Unlike the traditional way of getting married where both parties are virtually on their own to get the documents ready and then meet in person to do it, this service allows them to complete all steps by themselves without meeting each other. It also helps those who cannot travel or those with limited funds due to distance or financial restrictions or because of any other reason.
Nikah Online While Sitting at Home!
If you are considering performing your Nikah ceremony online, you should know the requirements for nikkah online. If you are unable to attend your Nikah ceremony, you can conduct your Nikah online. There are several benefits to completing your nikah online. Firstly, it is legal! It is a convenient method and is highly recommended. Secondly, it will save you time, since you don’t have to leave your place. You can even perform the nikah yourself from the comfort of your home.
What is Nikah Online?
Nikah Online is a legal contract between a man and a woman that has all the requirements of an Islamic marriage, where the bride and groom are in different locations. Because it’s taking place online (by virtual meeting, phone conference, video conference, email, text or fax), each party may be in different cities or countries – even on different continents! As long as the contract is conducted according to Islamic Shara’i requirements, through a Vakeel/attorney or proxy and with two witnesses, it will be legally binding.
Nikah Online in Pakistan - Legal & Islamic Procedure
Nikah Online facilities in Pakistan are legal. Nikah Online can be registered in Pakistan and Official Urdu or English Nikahnama (Nikah Nama) can be registered.. The only requirement for Nikah Online is that the marriage should be conducted and performed according to the requirement of Muslim law, which includes the presence of the bride and groom or their Vakeels/attornies/proxies, their acceptance of marriage verbally or non-verbally, their consent before 2 male Muslim witnesses.
Documents Required for Nikah Online
You have to provide the following documents online to us or to our Nikah Khawan:
- Photo copies of CNICs of the couple (if they’re Pakistani).
- Two passport size photographs of the couple.
- Attested copy of any previous Nikahnama, Divorce or Death certificate of ex-spouse (if any).
- Copy of the valid passport and visa of husband, along with all its pages showing arrival, departure and stay details in Pakistan. If a husband is a national of Pakistan or holds dual nationality, he should submit his computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
- Copy of the valid passport and visa of wife, along with all its pages showing arrival, departure and stay details in Pakistan. If a wife is a national of Pakistan or holds dual nationality, she should submit her computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
- Copy of the valid passport and visa of the couple, along with all its pages showing arrival, departure and stay details in their respective country of stay/residence. If a wife is a national of Pakistan or holds dual nationality, she should submit her computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
Requirements for the witnesses of Muslim Nikah Online
- Two witnesses shall be present at the time of performing nikah online (at our office).
- The witnesses shall be Muslim.
- The witnesses shall be sane.
- The witnesses shall be adults.
- They must have witnessed the contract at the time of nikah, and are able to testify in court (if required) for an Islamic marriage official contract (Nikah Nama/Nikkahnama) which proves that a legal marriage has taken place between two people as per Islamic law and customs.
Role of Attorneys in Nikah Online Services in Pakistan
The Role of Attorneys in Nikah Online Services is very important. Requesting a Nikah on the Internet for Muslims living abroad is not an easy process. There are complex legal issues that must be addressed by the prospective groom and bride before they can enter into a marriage with each other. We will manage each and every formality in this regard. Due to the increasing international marriages, there is a need of online services which provide Nikah Online in marrying non-Muslim people and help in getting non-Muslim family members Hamdard Idols so as not to have any complications when entering into marriage with their spouse. By following all rules it has become easy to get Nikah Online Services in Pakistan for Muslims who want to get Nikah with their partner from all over the world without facing problems.
An online attorney is helpful For Nikah Online
If you are looking for nikah online in Pakistan, then there are some points to be considered before getting help from us or our attorneys.
Because of COVID 19 restrictions, and/or due to any other reasons, sometimes it becomes difficult for people to go to Pakistan and get their Nikah (Nikkah) done. Therefore one can easily get help from our online attorney in Pakistan. It was never a problem whether you were present in Pakistan or not, because now the world is the global village and with this you don’t need to be physically present at the place where your nikah is performed