Online Nikah Service in Islamabad, Karachi, Rawalpindi & Lahore, Pakistan For Foreigners/Afghanis/Pakistanis
Online Nikah Service & Marriage Registration Service in Islamabad, Karachi, Rawalpindi & Lahore, Pakistan For Foreigners/Afghanis/Pakistanis
Online Nikah Service in Islamabad, Pakistan for Pakistanis, Afghans and residents of other countries is being provided by our law firm’s top most family lawyers at our Karachi, Islamabad, Rawalpindi and Rawalpindi (2 offices in Rwp), Pakistan.
Online Nikah can be Performed Today!
The Nikah is a contract of marriage between two parties, the bride and groom. It is not valid until the proposal has been accepted by the bride in her presence. This acceptance of the contract is known as ‘Qubool’ and it becomes official after this. Islamic Nikah can be performed online by following some simple steps explained below:
Legal requirements for Nikah in Pakistan
- The minimum age for marriage in Pakistan is 18 years for boys and 16 years for girls.
- In case of underage marriage, it will be considered as voidable at the option of bridegroom on attaining majority. However, if such underage marriage was solemnized under compulsion or fraud, then it will be void ab initio.
- Marriage under 18 is not allowed in UK without Court’s permission by filing an application before Family Court which may grant permission after hearing arguments from both sides and taking into consideration factors like financial status of parents/guardians etc., but normally such permissions are granted only when one partner has attained 16 years while other partner has attained 18 years or more than that age limit set by law in UK.
Family lawyers of Islamabad, Pakistan.. Online Nikah Service in Islamabad, Pakistan for other countries is being provided by the top most prominent family lawyers of Islamabad, Pakistan. Online Nikah Service in Islamabad
Legal requirements for Nikah in UK
To solemnize nikah in the United Kingdom, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years of age. If either party is under 16 years old, that person’s parent or guardian should accompany them to the ceremony.
- The bridegroom should be a Muslim who has been married before (i.e., he cannot be an unmarried man). Also, his wife can’t be a Muslim girl unless they got married by Islamic law (Nikah).
- Both parties must consent to marry each other, or else there is no marriage!
Legal requirements for Nikah in USA
For Muslims living in the USA, Canada, Australia and UK, Nikah is not a legal requirement. It is also not considered as one of the essential religious requirements for Muslims.
In Saudi Arabia on the other hand, Nikah is considered to be an essential religious requirement by law. If you want to get married in Saudi Arabia then you will have to get married through a Nikah ceremony which has to be performed under certain conditions
Legal requirements for Nikah in Australia
Legal Requirements for Nikah in Australia
The legal requirements for Nikah in Australia are:
- The bride and groom must be of the age of 18 years.
- The bride and groom must be of sound mind.
- Both the bride and groom must consent to the Nikah.
- Both the bride and groom must be Muslim (or from a non-Muslim background).
Legal requirements for Nikah in Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia is a Muslim country that adheres to Islamic law. It is governed by a monarchy and its official religion is Islam. It has been a member of the United Nations since 1945, as well as being part of the Arab League, Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), and G20 developing nations.
Legal requirements for Nikah in UAE
To get married in the UAE, you must meet several criteria:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Your spouse must be at least 21 years old.
- At least one of you should be Muslim. If either party is Christian or Jewish, they have to have their marriage registered in their home country before coming here to marry (this is called a “mixed marriage”).
- Both parties should be of sound mind and not intoxicated by alcohol or drugs when they make this decision. This includes being able to understand what marriage means as well as what responsibilities come with it!
- Both parties should give their consent for the ceremony to take place; no one can force them into marrying each other against their will.
Online Marriage Registration Procedure in Islamabad, Karachi, Rawalpindi & Lahore, Pakistan
There are different procedures that you have to follow for online nikah solemnization in Pakistan. The first thing is that you need to fill up the marriage registration form and submit it at the office of Deputy Commissioner. This can be done with your family members or friends as witnesses and after completing all formalities, the marriage will be registered. You can keep this record for future use when needed.
For Online Nikah, the CNIC of at least One Party is Required
To register a marriage in Pakistan, you should check whether the bride or groom has an ID card issued by NADRA (National Database & Registration Authority) or not? If they don’t have an ID card then they need to apply for one at their nearest NADRA center before applying for a marriage registration form from DC Office/Civil Court which may take few weeks during busy season since local authorities are always overburdened due to high influx of applications during summer months especially Ramazan when people get busy doing housework etc., so it would be wise if both parties get their documents ready beforehand, so they won’t waste time later on when there’ll be more chances of making errors because everyone will rush through things quickly just because everyone else is doing it too!
Online Nikah is the Simplest way to get Married
Online Nikah is the simplest way to get married. You will not have to travel, you can do it from anywhere and at any time that is suitable for you. You don’t have to see a lawyer or any other person as well because everything will be done online by yourself. The basic requirement is that both of you should be 18 years old or above and living in Pakistan or other countries where there are Muslims who perform Islamic services such as Online Nikah Solemnizing in Pakistan, UAE etc…
As an Islamic Online Nikah legal service provider, we are here to help you in all aspects. We provide all the services related to online nikah khawan and registration of your online marriage and applying and obtaining your computerized NADRA marriage certificate (if additionally requested). We also provide legal advice on all aspects of Online Nikah/online marriages including parental consent, age and validity issues.